1. Call us to schedule your production. It's best to plan ahead and let us know in the beginning of the season or at least a few weeks before your banquet so we have time to complete your project and incorporate any last minute changes. It's Toll Free 1-800-728-2614.
2. Get good footage. It's alway best ot use the best camera gear available. Nowadays, Hi-8, Mini DV or Digital 8 works best although many coaches still use VHS which is acceptable although the quality is less than the aforementioned formats. Depending on the sport, a lot of footage is garnered from parents who shoot every game and most is very good, some is even exceptional. Some coaches have friends who function as a camera person for the entire season and record every game/meet. Local cable companies sometimes record games for later broadcast and would be happy to supply you with a copy. It helps to plan ahead so nothing is missed. In the end, you're looking for those few great plays.
3. Select the music. Music drives a highlight tape. And the best people to select it are the players themselves. Their favorite songs are the soundtrack to their lives. It's the very foundation of a great highlight tape. List the song or songs on the Production cue sheet. If you have a CD of the songs please send it along with your other materials otherwise we will locate a copy for your production.
4. Select your best shots. In most cases, we
prefer to work directly from the original camera tapes but we can also work from a copy of
"selects" (a dub of shots selected from the game tapes.) For each game tape,
start from the beginning and mark the best shots each with a starting (in) and ending
(out) point. Log these shots on to a log sheet. If you prefer
NOT to do this, we will review the game tapes and pick what we feel are the most exciting
elements. Log sheet sample click here
5. Select any still photos to be used. If you
are using several pictures of the same player put them in an envelope and mark them in the
order you would like them to appear. If you have a series of photos that appear in a give
order, place them in individual envelopes numbered in the squence they are to appear.
If sending by mail:
TCL Communications, Inc
If shipping by UPS, Fedex, or a different parcel service:
TCL Communications, Inc
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-728-2614 with any questions you may have.
or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
email: email@example.com All Sports Videos.com A TCL Communications, Inc Company
PO Box 564
Howell, MI 48844